• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Liner Zippers

Steve

Member III
For what its worth dept.. FYI..
We had a cabin zipper that came a part (broke in two) a while back thus the zipper finally opened all the way. We were able to repair by purchasing a Zipper Rescue kit from a local store as recommended by the manufacture, ZRK, found at www.zipperresucue.com. The only difference is the new zipper is shinny the old zipper was the off white to match the cabin liner. Sure beats having to sew in a new zipper!

NOW, NO ONE HAS ANY EXCUSES NOT TO REBED THOSE LIFELINE STANCHIONS, LINE ORGANIZERS ETC.… RIGHT!

Thanks to LB for the original lead on this.. it worked.
Steve
E35-3 #159
:D

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I've heard about them too...

I've heard good things about those guys also...

//sse

Andy Rogers

Member II
Steve,

Do you know what size sliders you bought for your headliner? I've got a bunch of zippers in need of replacement and this looks like just the thing.

Thanks,

Andy

Steve

Member III
Zipper size

Andy,

We used their "Outdoor" kit, it comes with a half dozen different sizes and several copies each. You have to try each size and find the one that physically works. The but of the zipper has to be cut, the zipper slid on. The kit comes with a locking clip that will hold the cut zipper together once the new slider is on. works good. Very simple, several sliders will work, some are tighter then others so choose the one that will not rip the liner due to forcing! Oil the zipper to protect and ease the use.

Steve

noproblemo2

Member III
ZIPPERS

WE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WENT TO AN UPHOLSTERY SHOP AND BOUGHT NEW HEADS AND PUT THEM ON THAT SOLVED OUR ZIPPER PROBLEMS :) :)