• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Mariner's cove raft-up...

Lew Decker

Member III
I had the wonderful pleasure of taking a 5-minute cruise over to Mariner's Cove where I rafted up with Greg and Melissa of Pacifica, a sister E39B to my own Serendipity. We spent several hours spilling our lives' histories, comparing boats, dreams, and realities, and I have to say, Greg and Melissa are two of the world's great human beings. Alas and alack, I forgot to take my camera so I have no photographic proof the event ever took place. They are on their way south with the Baja Haha fleet and if I had one iota of common sense, I would have headed over to the fuel dock and loaded up. There is no real reason why I couldn't sail south, either - except for a loving wife who whould take great glee in skinning me alive, a bank account that is nearing the red zone, and a Springer Spaniel who would never speak to me again. Anyway, I had a good time. They are due to leave on the 30th and I think I might head out to wave good-bye. Maybe I should go to the fuel dock before then???:)