• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Visiting Two Harbors

boatboy

Inactive Member
Hello So. Cal Ericson Owners,

We are Greg and Melissa (and canine Matey) of the s/v Pacifica,

Berkeley, California is our normal home, but we are taking a year to do a Mexico/Hawaii cruise. For at least the next week or so (maybe two) we will be anchored in Two Harbors. We have a very sweet spot at the Little Fisherman Cove. If any of you are going to be coming over during this period, we would enjoy having you come over to say Hi. We have an E-39B with white hull/green trim and are flying the red Ha-Ha '06 flag.

Lew Decker

Member III
Hi Greg - You will be making your way down here for the Ha Ha - Any idea where you will be in SD? I'd rather be in Catalina with you guys but don't have the time, fundage, interested family, crewmembers, preparations, etc. (circle one:D ). Anyway, poor Serendipity has been sadly neglected lately. Maybe a rendezvous with Pacifica is what she needs. Maybe we can work on that:esad: .

boatboy

Inactive Member
Hi Lew,

Yes, we would definitely like to meet up with you. We have tentative berthing at a couple of Yacht Clubs down there (Silvergate and Southwestern), but nothing is concrete. Send me a personal email and we can work out some more specific details.

Greg

boatboy

Inactive Member
You there Lew?

Hi Lew,

A couple days ago I sent you an email through the address you have listed on this site, but no response. We would love to meet up with you in San Diego. You can contact me at greg@windcruiser.net.