• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Talk Like A Pirate Day

therapidone

Member III
Well, it's that time of the year, again! Today, September 19, is International Talk Like A Pirate Day (TLAP) & "arrrrrr" can be used for all manner of meanings, me hearties!

So, ye scurvy dogs, set sail for the TLAP home page for more information:
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html Nothing but a lowly bilge rat would confuse today with International Talk Like A Parrot Day--be sure yer no lubber and study up on the true pirate lingo...and tell the wench to git 'er bisquits in the oven and her buns into bed!:devil:

Regards,

Ed:egrin:

Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
"Thems that dies, be the Lucky ones"

I might be a bit ahead of you... well, not much, maybe a little bit...
For years I have to wear a bandana around me head on hot days, and do get kidded a lot about my pirate outfit! Then when I applied for a veterans vehicle licence plate a few years ago, my little truck ended up with "ARGZ"
(no choice o' letters like a vanity plate, and you gotta show a DD214 to get one).
So I get kidded about that, too!

Rainy day here. Time to think about re-reading an old Rafael Sabatini novel, like Captain Blood. :cool:

Avast!

Loren in PDX
ps: that TLAP web site is a real hoot
:jollyroge

NateHanson

Sustaining Member
Oh, is it that time of year again??! Better switch to my special pirate keyboard . . .

attachment.php

RRRRRRRRRR!!! :egrin: