• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New Sea Scouts E25! - Dunedin, FL

SeaScouts#956

Sea Scout Ship # 956 - Dunedin, FL
Hello,

My name is Sean, i'm the Boatswain (pres.) of Sea Scout Ship # 956 located out of Dunedin, FL. For those of you who do not know, Sea Scouts is a co-ed program organized under the Boy Scouts of America. It is a group intended to expose youth ages 14-22 to the thrills of sailing. My Ship just recently received a late 1970's Ericson 25'. Let me first start by saying that this is just a marvelous boat and we're truly enjoying the work of restoring her to her original glory. I have been told by the prior owner that the boat is a tall rig. The sails that came with the boat however are designed for the short version.

If anyone has an extra set of used sails laying around please consider donating them to a really awesome youth program. All donations to us are considered tax deductible and we are always happy to write up the appropriate tax paperwork. Again, it's really a great grouup of about 20 youth that really just look forward to going out and having a great safe time on the water.

Please contact me at: Smotta@edmcpa.com

Thank you so much for your time and i really look forward to reading up on this great boat.

-Sean Motta, Boatswain Ship # 956
Dunedin, Fl

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Welcome!

Just as an FYI... I copied this post over from the 'For Sale & Wanted' forum in case folks would like to welcome you...

Let me be the first to welcome the Sea Scouts to EY.o! A great organization with a great sailboat!

:egrin:

//sse

hodo

Member III
Welcome

Welcome aboard the EYO group. There is a lot of Info here, hope it helps you, and makes your adventures better. After 20 years as Scoutmaster, I can't think of a more rewarding experience for you. We used to say "we never get lost, we are always exploring uncharted areas". Have fun, and remember , adults used to be kids too. Harold, S/V Mischief :devil: Maker