• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Santa Cruz Island 8/06/06

Rocinante33

Contributing Partner
Here are a few pics from Forney's Cove at Santa Cruz, weekend before last. It was a bit rolly & very windy. Nice & desolate as we were the only boat there for our 2 nights.:egrin:

Keith & Lise
E-33
Rocinante

Attachments

• Forneys Cov 8-6-06 #02a.jpg
    Forneys Cov 8-6-06 #02a.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Forneys Cov 8-6-06 #03a.jpg
    Forneys Cov 8-6-06 #03a.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Forneys Cov 8-6-06 #06a.jpg
    Forneys Cov 8-6-06 #06a.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Forneys Cov 8-6-06 #08a.jpg
    Forneys Cov 8-6-06 #08a.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Forneys Cov 8-6-06 #16a.jpg
    Forneys Cov 8-6-06 #16a.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 119

HGSail

Member III
Keith,

It looks like it was beautiful out there. We were going to try and make forneys that week but the trip was cut short and we only made it to lil' Scorps and Prisoners. Some friends tried to go to the Painted cave, But said it was too rough. Had my trip not been shortened you would have had company at Forneys. We were plannning on going there for a few nights starting Monday the 7th and then down to Lady's for a couple of nights, But after a string of events we went from leaving Sunday night to Wedsday night and Stayed till Sunday morning.

Pat
E29
'73
Holy Guacamole

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Beautiful shots Keith!

Beautiful shots Keith. That's what California cruising is all about. I miss sailing up there. It's just not as easy to do the Channel Islands now that I moved down to Pedro. I loved those short crossings to Santa Cruz from Channel Islands Harbor. Bet the stars were incredible at night.
:hail: