• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Prisoners Harbor

saildad

Member II
Do any of the Channel Islands Ericson owners have the Lat. Long. for Prisoners anchorage? I intend to do the plotting this evening and I thought I might get a start from someone who has them close at hand.
Thanks
Capt Bill
On Porpoise II
Channel Islands Harbor:egrin:

HGSail

Member III
Bill

I do but it's on the boat. I wish I had seen your posting earlier for I was at the boat last night. I will be going out sunday afternoon to lil Scorp. then the painted cave, Forneys then....? who knows(maybe Santa Rosa). I have to be back by Saturday. If you want you can email me and I can give you my cell # and I can get them to you Sunday afternoon.

Pat
E29
'73
Holy Guacamole

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Will this help?

Capt Bill,
You got me curious to see where you are headed. So I d/l the chart from NOAA and launched it in GPSNavX and clicked on a waypoint -- then did a screen shot with that portion of the chart.
I just wish I had some time to sight-see around there. I was crew on a big ol' KP-44 doing a delivery up the coast last year and we went right thru that area without stopping or slowing down. :)
Here's the picture.
Best,
Loren

Attachments

• Picture 1.pdf
    69.1 KB · Views: 93

bigtyme805

Member III
My stomping grounds. I see you are new to the ericson club. I am berthed in your harbor at bahia marina. I have the ericson 27 named amigo. Out almost every weekend.

Here are the points you requested
Prisoners Harbor, Santa Cruz Island 34° 01' 119° 41'