• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

We Sold Our 35-3

Ernest

Member II
Alas, we've sold our Ericson to a very nice Canadian who is now on the way to Lake Champlain. My partner wanted to play golf, soooo...... So this may be my last post on this list. It was a wonderful boat for the last 9 years and I don't regret a minute of that ownership. This is the best list of any group on the internet Now it's onward to simplicity with a 23' Sonar. Regards to all and thanks for all the help over the years. Ernest Schlesinger, :esad:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Stay in touch...

Ernest,
Please do let the new owner know of this site, and you should never hesitate to post your further sailing adventures in the Raftup forum!
:cool:

Regards,
Loren

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Best Wishes...

Ernest said:
...this may be my last post on this list...

Hey Ernie -

Sorry to hear about you're selling your boat - but please know - we hope that you'll continue to come to the site, visit, and provide input. Your insights are valuable to future and current owners, and even though you're now boatless, you still have lots of share!

We all wish you much happiness, Ericson or not! :egrin:

//sse

Stuart

Member II
Ernest

Such a small world we live in, a family friend, while he was out staying with us in Whistler and we were snowboarding together asked me for my advice on what kind of sailboat he should buy. After some thought I suggested an Ericson, of course!

He just emailed me photos of his fine new to him vessel, “True Love”

I sent him an extra calendar from the rendezvous and a T shirt that was ordered and no money sent, perhaps next year Sylvain will make it to the Pacific Northwest Rendezvous.
Cheers
Stuart

Seth

Sustaining Partner
Not limited to E-boats

Ernest,

Ditto the keep in touch part. I am sure I speak for many of us when I say we enjoy being part of the "process" for sailors in general. Once you have your Sonar :)cool: ), and you have sailing, rigging, or whatever questions, I am sure that as an E-alum you are welcome to hit us up anytime (and contribute!).
Fair winds,
S