• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Pics of your Ericson in California

bigtyme805

Member III
Hey guys probably most of you know I have a website for my ericson. I want to add a page of other ericson boats and if you would like your boat posted on this page I would like to post it. Just give me your homeport boat name and model. And of course your name.
email is bigtyme805@yahoo.com
If you want to check out site its www.ericson27.org

Last edited:

HGSail

Member III
Don

There are some pics of mine in this site somewhere, if you want yopu can repost them

Pat
E29
'73
Holy Guacamole

HGSail

Member III
Don,

Did you ever make it up to Santa Barbara for the 4th? I had my son take me around the harbor and we didn't see your boat.

Pat
E29
'73
Holy Guacamole

bigtyme805

Member III
I never made it because all the slips were taken and I wanted a slip. Did you have a good time? I watched the fireworks from my house, they were pretty good, never long enough.

HGSail

Member III
Yeah we had a nice motor up on monday. A great 4th and then a fantastic sail back on wedsday. My next trip is August 7-15 Santa Rosa/ Santa Cruz.
This last Monday I had a great sail out to Gail and back (single handed), 5 hrs of 8-13kts of wind. I couldn't have asked for a better day

Sorry we missed you, Maybe I 'll see you out there before you head south.

Pat
E29
'73
Holy Guacamole