• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Seattle trip

Seth

Sustaining Partner
Hey Vikings:

Yours truly just returned from a biz trip which included a few days in Seattle-with an overnight with friends on Bainbridge Island. I have forgotten just how beautiful the PNW is, and how great the sailing is..there seem to be several old maxi-IOR boats (the old Obsession, a SC 70, etc.) doing charters out of downtown Seattle-which looks like fun.

Hopefully on my next trip I can try and say hello to to some of you, but I just wanted to mention this-you are sailing in an incredible part of the world!!!

Cheers,

Seth

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Seth, your making me home sick. I love So Cal weather, but you can't beat cruising the Sound and the San Juan's in the Summer!

hodo

Member III
Hey guys, not that I want to make you feel bad, but we just returned from a two week sailing trip with the rendezvous in the middle,so we continued on into the San Juans. Wasn't too crowded yet, but when we arrived back at the marina, a lot of boats were getting ready to go.We had great weather, including WIND for a lot of the trip. Gonna do it again in the fall. Happy Summering! Harold and Jessie, S/V Mischief :devil: Maker

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Wish you had let us know you were coming out, Seth - Meeta and I would have enjoyed hooking up with you at some point while you were here! Please do let us know the next time you visit, ok? :egrin:

//sse

wurzner

Member III
Seth,

Typically, you email folks BEFORE you come out, not after. I'm guessing you didn't have the bank width on this trip, but hopefully you will next time around. If you plan on coming out again, give me a few days notice and maybe we can all go out for a sail. In the event of this trip, it would have been a sail given my lack on engine at this point! Looks like the repower should be complete by the end of the month. I'm having a local shop do it since it is a much larger project than initially considered. The need to build up the stringers to accept a 4 point mount, all the electrical will need to replaced ( I don't know why), and a new panel needs to be installed. It will sure be nice cruising in the August for 3 weeks!

shaun

Seth

Sustaining Partner
I know, I know

Sean and Shaun,

I definitely will let you know next time (and there will be a next time). This was a last minute trip, and there was no down time the whole time I was there (except for Monday night, and I was visiting some old friends on Bainbridge Island)..

Next time I will plan better, and would love to visit with any of you who might have time.

Thanks!!

S