• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

san pedro boat yard help...please...

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
any folks do business w/good boat yards in san pedro / la harbor? i have a e23 i need to get hauled out, mast stepped, and placed on a trailer for a pull back to the boulder, colorado area...the e23 is docked near ports o'call, i would like to move her over to a boat yard and start gettin' her ready for "the trip"...recomendations / and any assistance always appreciated !!!
:egrin:

rbonilla

Let me know if you can drumm up something like the google earth location or coordinates, address, etc. .... I was thinkin' , my mother in law lives right down, behind long beach yacht club ... There is a boat yard across the channel @ the 2nd street bridge ... Maybe I would be better off just sailing the e23 (auming it is fit for sail) down the la jetty and into Alamitos bay ... Straight to the yard ... I could walk from her house to the yard in like 5 min ....... Looks like a few hr sail w/wind from the ports' o call helipad / san pedro...down to the LBYC / Alamitos Bay.... :rolleyes:

noproblemo2 said:
Colonial has always been good with us.:)

JMS

Member II
rbonilla said:
where is colonial located, as to ports o' call...? close?...

Colonial is located on Anchorage Rd., Berth 204 in Wilmington -> about 2 miles or so from Ports o’ Call -> basically go under the Vincent Thomas bridge and bear to the right. Tel: 310-830-1161.

rbonilla

ok, cool JMS....thanx for the location.....

JMS said:
Colonial is located on Anchorage Rd., Berth 204 in Wilmington -> about 2 miles or so from Ports o’ Call -> basically go under the Vincent Thomas bridge and bear to the right. Tel: 310-830-1161.

rbonilla

Any members know the name of the ship yard on or at the 2nd street bridge and marina drive in Long Beach? it is also adjacent to the LBYC I believe ... thanx...

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Cabrillo Boat Shop in LA Harbor

I see that no one has mentioned Cabrillo Boat Shop. Don is a very competent owner and has all the answers and connections to help with any part of maintenance and restoration. His prices have always been negotiable. I have hauled out there and had my mast stepped there as well.

Cabrillo Boat Shop
1500 Pier C Street
Long Beach, CA 90813
www.cabrilloboat.com

(562) 951-5768
Cell (310) 918-2853
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

rbonilla

I'll give them a call and chat....thanx Jeff

Jeff Asbury said:
I see that no one has mentioned Cabrillo Boat Shop. Don is a very competent owner and has all the answers and connections to help with any part of maintenance and restoration. His prices have always been negotiable. I have hauled out there and had my mast stepped there as well.

Cabrillo Boat Shop
1500 Pier C Street
Long Beach, CA 90813
www.cabrilloboat.com

(562) 951-5768
Cell (310) 918-2853
:rolleyes: