• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E 34 Manual/Documentation

ccorcoran

Member II
My wife and I just purchased a 1987 34. The boat is in very nice shape and well-equipped; however, like any boat, she will need constant work to stay ahead of the ravages of a salt water environment. That in mind, I'm looking for a copy of an original E34 manual. I have some "bits and pieces" including the Universal Engine manual, rig tuning directive but not much else. I'd really like to find additional info on electrics and plumbing. Any fellow E34 owners out there who might be able to help?

Thanks!

Bluemann

Manuals

Chris, as with mine, your bits and pieces will probably be your best bet. Each piece of gear whether its your harken roller furling, to your seaward water heater, and the Raritan head will each have installation and part diagrams. It sometimes comes down to crawling around with triple jointed body and figuring out what is what. Universal also has a great parts diagram for the engine which I found really great, I think I paid $20 or so for it but couldn't live with out it and I'm not an engine guy. On your other post regarding listing, most of your equip is to stbd. Maybe your carrying some weight there. With the q-bert to port and the lazerette to stbd it seems likely, but I'm puzzled? How bad is it? As a rule I always topped water tanks off frequently, she seems to go faster with more weight? go figure. Tom-Propham Other than that good sailing. Don't get discouraged it's a boat.