• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson's were well represented at Avalon for Easter!

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Ericson's were well represented at Avalon for Easter. I ran into Jeanne and Karen with their beautiful 1989 E-38, "Smooth Operator". I also met up with another E-27 out of Long Beach who arrived at midnight on Saturday. Can't remember the name of the Skipper, but his girl friend Julie Maul gave me her card, so big hello to Skipper & Julie. They also had their dog, a beautiful Brittany Spaniel on board. There was also a beautiful E-35 with a blue hull that I did not get a photo of, but there is another shot of a different, 80's model E-35 that arrived in the middle of the night.

The old man shown here is my 82 year old crew member, my Father Bill. We had a great time, got quite a bit of rain going over on Friday but it was all over by Saturday morning and turned out to be a beautiful weekend. :egrin:

Attachments

• Cuc.jpg
    Cuc.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 188
  • Dad.jpg
    Dad.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 195
  • E27.jpg
    E27.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 181
  • E35.jpg
    E35.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 193
  • SmoothOp.jpg
    SmoothOp.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Excellent Shots...

Nice images - do you have a zip file of some (higher res) that I could add to the front page? :D

If so, mark them by model (so I don't get it wrong) and drop them in the incoming folder:

ftp://ftp.ericsonyachts.org/incoming

Thanks,
//sse

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Thanks for your interest in the photos Sean. I tried to upload to your FTP from my work computer but I don't think the corporate server's fire wall will let me. Had a few errors. I will try from my home machine soon.

It really was a great weekend. FYI, my Father is down here to get away from the Pacific Northwest drizzle and gloom. He's from Olympia, WA. Catalina didn't let him down.

Jeff

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
Be sure to use Windows Internet Explorer - the browser automatically will kick over to ftp and you can just drag/drop.

//sse

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Hey Sean,

I tried to post these photos to your FTP with no luck. I tried using Fetch and I see the folder but it asked for a user name and password. I also tried using Explorer from home to avoid my works fire wall, but I can't bring up any folders using Explorer or Safari web browsers. Could the problem be that I am all Mac based?:confused:

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
MacIntosh, eh? Hummmmm...Loren is one of you guys you know...:p

How big are the images? could you email them to me (ssengle@worldnet.att.net) - limit the size to about 3 mb?

//sse

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
You can e-mail images to me and I can upload them. Doesn't matter what size. Let me know and I'll send you my e-mail in a Private Message.

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Thank You for the offer Craig, I sent them off to Sean in two e-mails this morning. Let's see if he gets them first.

Jeff