• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Easter Hunt

hodo

Member III
I don't know if anybody out there still hunts for Easter eggs, but, if you feel you have outgrown that challenge,here's what we do. Our [inexpensive] yacht club meets at a favorite spot on Puget Sound for the weekend, and besides being the first boat related group outing, we hunt for what our Easter bunny really likes to hide. You know those airline size bottles? Yep, those are the ones! The bunny hides and maps them, so as the hunt wears on, none are lost. With a yellow pipe cleaner or ribbon on them , even us ancient mariners get a few. Then we meet up to see who got the most. Sometimes that is pretty easy to judge.Winner gets a prize, and gets to be the bunny next year. Some think that there is an occasional discrepency on the amount found, and the amount given to the bunnys. Well, I was never that good at math, and I lose count after several are uh... hidden. Have a Happy Easter however you celebrate. Harold and Jessie, S/V Mischief :devil: Maker.