• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Need AC/DC wiring diagrams for E34

sailingdeacon

Member III
I have the full owners manual for my 1987 E34 but am missing the ac and dc wiring diagram pages. If you have please let me know. E35 diagrams may be ok.

Ray Rhode

Member III
Sean has posted the E35-III manual on the site. I have a copy and the wiring diagram is not great but usuable. If you don't want to download the entire manual I can scan the diagram and email it to you. That will be a scan of the document posted on the site and will probably not be very good.

Ray

sailingdeacon

Member III
Not sure of what you are saying. Which "site" are you referring to? Pacific Seacraft has a full E35 (years from 1982 as I recall) manual in PDF format, which I have seen. Is that it? If I can access a site which has what you would be scanning, then no need for you to scan.

Ray Rhode

Member III
The site I was refering to is this site. It is in the manuals section under SPECS AND DOCUMENTS. I believe that it is the same one as PSA has posted. It is a big download but I think you will get a better copy that way.