• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Hello

Kim Schoedel

Member III
I recently purchased "Windfall" 1984 35 MarkIII and just today registered with your great site. Looking forward to the exchange. Not too sure if I am getting this, but thought I would through out this message and see what happens....

Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Welcome to the Ericson group!
I once had the privilege of getting the short tour of Sean's Mk3, and liked the layout and general fit and finish a LOT.

You have a very nice yacht.
Do check out the thread in the NW forum about the rendezvous this coming June.

Loren in PDX
Olson 34 Fresh Air

Kim Schoedel

Member III
Thanks Loren,
We have been on Lake Pend O'reille in north Idaho with first a Tanzer 25, then a 1981 Catalina 30 (for 9 years) and just in Sept 05 made the mistake of looking at and then test sailing the 35. The Looks were good, but it was the way it sailed that sealed the deal for my wife and I.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Welcome!

Hey Kim -

Welcome to the family - and congrats on your purchase. The E35-3 is an excellent boat - you'll love it. :egrin:

Please try and come over to Port Townsend this spring for the 2006 NW Rendezvous (the weekend of June 18th, 2006). You'll meet many of the people you'll chat with on this site, and have lots of fun as well. We have a couple of people coming over from the ID lakes area - so you won't be alone...

As for this site - explore it - check the documentation we have the line (links above) and post frequently on this board - the best way of getting useful info!

Happy Holidays!
//sse

Attachments

• EricsonNWR2005_0158.jpg
    EricsonNWR2005_0158.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 142

hodo

Member III
Welcome aboard

It's great to have you folks in the Ericson family. Pend O'reille is a beautiful lake, and should be a great place to sail. Hope you can make it to Port Townsend in June for the rendezvous, it's a great time at a great place. Enjoy the website, it's full of information. You chose well. Harold, S.V. Mischief Maker :devil:

Kim Schoedel

Member III
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Port Townsend? Nice people? Lots of Ericson's? Lots of Fun? Hummm. Sounds great! Will need to think seriously about this.

Kim