• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Check in from N. Texas

usmcgrizz

Member I
Joan and I power-boated Lake Texoma but our sailboat was on Lake Lewisville. I grew up in that area (Lake T) so if you have any specific questions I will give em a shot. We live in muenster, Tx now and will be spending spring-early fall in Wa state.

David Brockett

Steve Swann

Member III
Some of you trailerable people might consider coming up to Idaho to try some of our sailing this summer. Any takers, let us know and we'll make an effort to meet up.

Steve Swann
E25 Seahorse

Kim Schoedel

Member III
Hi Steve,
I was browsing through and looks like you are in Idaho. We sail on Lake Pend O'reille in North Idaho. Do you ever get up that way?

Steve Swann

Member III
Kim,

Sometimes we do get up that far, although it is usually in the airplane on our way to Cavanaugh Bay or up to Kelowna, B.C. I could be swayed, however.... I hear you have a lake there, too. :)

FYI, we are heading down to Guaymas/San Carlos Mex. in early April with the boats (Jeff & Lorraine Marble E25 "Amigo") to do a crossing over to Loreto, Conception Bay, Mulege, Santa Rosalia, to spend a couple weeks.

Have trailer, will travel !

Steve Swann
s/v E25 Seahorse