• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Giving Thanks!

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Having enjoyed dinner with the relatives yesterday, it now seems time to be thankful for friends, both local and distant.
This group of "pen pals" has proven again and again to be both helpful and patient.
It is a pleasure to read your posts and learn from your experiences.

Best wishes,

Loren in Portland, OR
:cool:

Chris A.

Member III
Thanks!

As a newcomer to the organization, I can say that the forum has already been really helpful to me in researching and purchasing a new boat. Thanks to all who participate by sharing their knowledge and experience! Have a happy holiday season!

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Being Thankful

Yeah, I agree - this board has been nice in getting to know people so far away. I had lots of people walking up to me at Port Townsend this year asking me about the classes I've been taking, etc. Meeta was a little amazed. She commented that you "...would think that you've known these people for years given the tone of their concern over your life...".

I think that, combined with our families, plus everything that happened this summer in the Gulf Coast region really underscores how lucky we really are. I know that I, for one, am very thankful for everything in my life. :)

//sse