• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Crew Wanted

Kevlarpirate

Member II
Anyone reasonably experienced, strong and interested in crewing on a E46 out of San Pedro give me a call.

At present, I am getting to know the boat, make her go as fast as possible and do some longer distance racing in the future. We go out weekends. We will set spinnaker, do a jibe or two , beat up Angels gate
and have a good time with low pressure. we use a double head rig going up

You can email me privately through the message board with your phone no.

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
I would love to crew on a big E-46!

I would love to crew on a big E-46. I live in San Pedro. I have a E-27 at berth 31 Slip B-40 at Cabrillo Marina.

I have quit a bit of Cruising experience, but have only participated in one armature race, pretty good at Dinghy Racing when I was a kid.

I am available during the day on weekends. I would love to get some spinnaker experience because I have none. Sent you a private message with my phone number.

Sent you a private message with my phone number.:egrin:

Scot King

Crewing on '46

Hi,

I would be interested in crewing on your '46! I have an E30+ in Long Beach at Shoreline.

I'm Scot King, son of the designer. I have experience sailing on Ericsons, but not on a 46. I'd like to do some spinaker gybing on the 46!~

Sounds like fun!

Scot

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
I crewed with David on his big 46. Check the pics!

I crewed with David on his big 46 and we had a great day. Not much wind in the beginning but with all that sail area the boat still makes good headway. When we finally did get some wind that big boat really gets up and moves! What a boat! it must have 10 halyards on the mast and I can't remember how many winches. It's all racing business top sides and a very spacious cruiser down below. David also came out on my little E-27 and really knew how to get her trimmed and had my boat preforming better than ever. I have to say David is a sailors sailor! He really knows what he's doing!

Let's do it again David! Check the pics!

Thank You:hail: :egrin:

Attachments

• P1010040.jpg
    P1010040.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 246
  • P1010041.jpg
    P1010041.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 237
  • P1010042.jpg
    P1010042.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 234

Dan Hayes

Member III
What a beautiful boat! Looks like you guys had a great day.

I'll have to look you up. I'm at Cabrillo Marina, 29B32. I have an Ericson 28+. We'll have to have an Ericson party - there's a bunch of us in San Pedro!

Kevlarpirate

Member II
E 46 sailing

Thanks to all who have responded to my crew request. We are back from Florida now and are looking to do some sailing. The party sounds good too!
Thanks Jeff for posting those great pics! . For those interested send me contact info. including phone numbers. You can contact me privately through this net and at dew@mrcla.com

wanderer

Member II
that is one fine boat! maybe someday when i finally sail my 27 OUT of san diego bay, i'll make a run up north and meet up with you folks!

Ric Dahlin

I am bringing my E-35 up to her new home in San Pedro (Cabrillo Marina) this weekend. I am sailing her up from Coronado Cays. I will be looking around for some other "E" owners. I was glad to come across this web site.

Ric

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Welcome to Cabrillo Marina in San Pedro Ric!

Welcome to Cabrillo Marina in San Pedro Ric. I look forward to seeing your boat. I have my E-27 over at Berth 33 on E-Dock. Slip E-33. Look me up some time. David, the owner of the E-46 shown in the photos, and I have discussed the possibility of having a So. Cal Ericson Owners party at one of our houses here in San Pedro so we could all meet. The attempts at having a rendezvous at Catalina have not really worked out in the past, so I thought a dry land gathering in San Pedro might be a good idea because it's about half way between Newport and Marina del Ray. I will keep you posted as to when that might be. Probably wait for warmer days. It the mean time feel free to drop me a line if you would like to meet sometime. Lots of Ericson at Cabrillo.:egrin:

Os Saguil

Hi Jeff,

I am new to sailboats and am looking for an ericson 25-30, if you know of any in Cabrillo do let me know. I have checked the website, lots of boats but not in SoCal.

Thanks for your help.

Os Saguil

Last edited: