• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

hauling

Clongwell

I have a contract in on an Ericson 25+ that's currently at the Annapolis Sail yard. Problem is, we live at Lake Hartwell SC. Now we have to get it here.

We've had some quotes in the $1700 range. That is roughly 1/4 of what we bought the boat for and it seems a bit steep. Does anyone know of any less expensive haulers?

Thanks,
Christine

Art Mullinax

Member III
Western Carolina.

You may be able to contact someone at Western Carolina Sailing club on Lake Hartwell. Someone may be willing to rent you a trailer for the move or move it for you. Another option would be to contact John or Jane Davis at Bigwater Marina.
We moved our E25 from Lake Keowee to Hilton Head and back after we spent 13 months down there. I rented a trailer and truck from a local (Greenville) person for the move. It was an adventure in itself.... The trailer had no brakes and it was a old beat up chevy suburban...

Art M @ Keowee Sailing Club
E29. Issaqueena. :)

Last edited:

rssailor

Trailer for E 25+

Well I wish I was closer to you, as I would be glad to move your boat. I have a trail rite trailer for my Ericson 25+ that has taken the boat all over. Well I am on the west coast and not much help. Good luck, the boat with a proper trailer and tow vehicle is not that big of a deal to tow around. Mine is pulled by a dodge one ton extended cab dually with the cummins diesel. Ryan