• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

looking for e-23 owners

keith a keller

hello from jax fl.
i was luky enough to have been offered a deal on a1976 e-23 s-2,
so i decided to make a purchase...it was one of the best moves of my life! i bought the boat in august of 2000 and i have been sailing and restoring ever since. the boat is in better condition now and she has successfully entered and finished the annual Mug Race from Palatka Fl. 38 n. miles north down the St. Johns river in Florida. We placed 12th in our class, among some 216 other boats ranging from 12 to 40 feet.it was my first race as skipper with a 2 person crew of my wife and my cousin, we were all very excited to have been involed and to be successful in completing the longest river race in the world. we will be back for more in 2002! if there are any current owners please contact me about yourself and your boat. i am looking for a new forward hatch and i need some help with style and components and some basic measurements. if anyone can help we would greatly appreciate it! looking forward to meeting new friends and Ericson family! until another letter keep sailing and surfing!

Keith Keller
A.K.A dkrasmon@cs.com