• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Photogenic...

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
Had to laugh yesterday...
We were participating in a very casual "hangover regatta" after a fun raft up with some friends. Great downwind run to the finish so a bunch of us flew spinnakers the whole way. We had several powerboats come and pull up very close to get good pictures. We were double handed so we didn't have lots of extra time to chat with them, and it was kind of weird anyway. I wonder if they realize how annoying all that wake was while they were getting their shot???? :egrin:
Any others get pictures taken from people they don't know? Is this normal?
CHris

ted_reshetiloff

Contributing Partner
Once had a helicopter fly by close taking shots. Boatpix.com on the side of the helicopter. They sent me photos to buy but they were very expensive. 90-100 for an 8x10 IIRC...

NateHanson

Sustaining Member
I've had my picture taken near Marblehead a couple times by a professional photographer. I think it was Wavelengthphoto.com, or something like that. Big print on the side of the boat, so you can go check them out later and buy them from the website. Neat idea, I guess.

chrism

Inactive Member
We had our picture taken once by an unknown boat and ended up on the cover of "Northeast Sailing Life" ... I'll have to scan it sometime.

tdtrimmer

Member II
While anchored in a small cove in the North Channel area of Lake Huron, the sailboat owner next to us had to go up his mast for repairs. He took his camera and got an wonderful shot of our E38. See attached
Tom

Attachments

• Mistress.jpg
    Mistress.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 135