• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

And now for something completely different...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Ok - this is a new forum. I have some planner-type friends who have a portal with a 'social' forum on it - and since we get so many new owners introduce themselves - I thought I would add this for grins. I'll transfer some of the older more 'social' threads over here to seed it...

Please feel free to post anything here that is off-topic - anything that does not relate to other forums - anything that you might accidently say at a raftup, when it's gotten too late and you (might of) had one too many, etc.. :D

//sse

Nick Reynolds

Member II
Port Townsend

We seem to have a pretty big crowd scheduled for the raftup in Port Townsend, for those of us here in the Pacific NW who can make it.

I am planning to attend, even taking a day off of work to get there.

I have never been to one of these types of events, and I am not sure that those of us with no social skills should actually be invited. But hey, they asked so I am going......

It should be fun. I know I have never been able to splice double braid, and maybe Brian Toss will finally get it through my thick skull. Maybe not.

I love potlucks, they are may favorite meal, so I am looking forward to that.

It will be fun to meet some of the folks that have contributed to these forums too. It is always fun to meet people you know only remotely.

See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.