• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Curtain Rails

John Yandow

Member I
Hi,
I would like to fine some curtain rail like the one in my boat now, see picture below. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on some?

Thanks

curtain.jpg

MarioBie

Courtain Rails

I am sure Pacific Seacraft will have them in stock.
I've purchased few parts for my E26 from them in the past.

Good luck
Mario

martinez

I was wondering if you have suggestions as to where to find replacements curtains (E-27). I was going to have some custom made but I realized there might be an alternative source maybe even a stockpile of original manufactured ones (wishful thinking).

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Walter Pearson

Member III
E-27 Curtains

I don't know of a source to obtain a direct replacement. There have been some do-it-yourself posts regarding this on the Sailnet ericson list. You might try the archives there. I bought some of the plastic slides from the company in my previous post. Sewing them on appears feasible. The curtain above the galley on my boat disintegrated when I tried to clean it, so I'm trying to make another that will match the others. I hope to clean those without doing too much damage. If I can't match - or if I get really good, I'll try to make new ones for the whole cabin.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Curtains

Contact Sail Rite ; they've got all the boat sewing stuff you could ever want - including those rods, the pulls, etc - and machines, etc - I just got their catalog in the mail - and it's great!

//sse