• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Photos from the boat

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Ericsons in Florida!

the lady.......I don't know. I think she may be one of Tom's friends from spring training. :nerd:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 319

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
Ericsons in Florida! the lady.......I don't know. I think she may be one of Tom's friends from spring training. :nerd:

You laugh, but her grand-daughters could be primary wenches on my boat anytime.

The NYY schedule is out... no games against the Blue Wahoos.

Jason G

Member II
attachment.php

My my good friend who owns a Westsail 32 really enjoying the fine handling of my E34-2 while out in 20+kts on puget sound. I almost had to ask twice to get him to give me back the helm so I could enjoy it myself.

Jason

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 508

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Tom is a renaissance man...

Tom, be careful what you wish for!

He "don't" mess with the Blue Wahoo's......they're too Cincinatti for his blood. Like chili mixed with spagetti....

He's a Yankee man. That's why I thought he'd like that bathing cap. Very Staten Island....don't you know.:0

Last edited:

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
He "don't" mess with the Blue Wahoo's......their too Cincinatti for his blood. Like chili mixed with spagetti....

He's a Yankee man. That's why I thought he'd like that bathing cap. Very Staten Island....don't you know.:0

Staten Island... I haven't been there since my return trip from Bermuda. There were these two... No, she couldn't have been... I don't think I'm allowed to have those memories anymore.

Happy Thanxgiving. though

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Staten Island... I haven't been there since my return trip from Bermuda. There were these two... No, she couldn't have been... I don't think I'm allowed to have those memories anymore.

Happy Thanxgiving. though

Same to you Mr. M! Happy Tday to all of you wonderful Vikings as well.