• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New So. Cal Ericson owner

Jeff Lastofka

I recently bought a 1981 E30+, docked at Oceanside. My home is about a dozen miles from the boat and my job is about a dozen miles another direction, so I can easily spend a lot of time at the harbor. If there are any group cruises planned, or an interest in having one planned, I'd like to hear about them.
I plan on heading for Dana Point and Catalina several times this summer. Probably San Diego, too. Plus a bunch of afternoon/evening local sailing (sunset cruises).
I plan to make a sort of Travel Brochure Bulletin Board Sign outside my office advertising FREE Sunset Cruises and the like. I should get a few takers.
There are of course a bunch of little projects in mind for the boat, but it's perfectly usable as is, so I'm ready....
-Jeff

Lew Decker

Member III
Welcome

Hi - I am fairly new myself to the world of Ericson Yachts, but welcome aboard - I asked not long ago if any of the SoCal owners ever got together - Not many people responded, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't come out of the woodwork if something were planned - There are a lot of terrific people on this site and I am sure we will meet at some point -
Congratulations on your new purchase - You will love the boat and you will really appreciate the expert help here on the BB - Don't hesitate to ask - I hope to see you out there on the water...

SingPilot

Welcome to the board, and to Ericson world!

If you get up to King Harbor, there are a lot of Ericsons up here.

Michael.

Sven

Seglare
Congratulations on the acquisition !

I'm sure you'll get lots of takers for your evening cruises :)

-Sven