• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Excellent Marine Mechanic

Ace

If any fellow Ericson owners in Southern California are in need of expert advice and help with their engines, I concluded business with a marine mechanic who I would recommend without reservation. He says what he is going to do, then he does what he says. I would be pleased to provide anybody on this forum his contact information.

I had a nightmare finding some help with my Palmer engine. It is not the purpose of this post to trash talk any one person, but I had a guy almost sink my boat (literally), one guy showed up extremely intoxicated, two guys no showed. Regrettably, I did not have the time available to handle the job myself.

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
If any fellow Ericson owners in Southern California are in need of expert advice and help with their engines, I concluded business with a marine mechanic who I would recommend without reservation. He says what he is going to do, then he does what he says. I would be pleased to provide anybody on this forum his contact information.

I had a nightmare finding some help with my Palmer engine. It is not the purpose of this post to trash talk any one person, but I had a guy almost sink my boat (literally), one guy showed up extremely intoxicated, two guys no showed. Regrettably, I did not have the time available to handle the job myself.
Assuming he will do work in the San Pedro area...sure! Pass along his contact info. I usually do my own basic engine work but if I got stuck on something it would be good to have the info.