• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Strictly Sail St Petersburg Dec 4-7

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
The admiral and I are heading to the show. I may sail our boat down from Pensacola. If any fellow Vikings are coming, post up so we can meet for lunch!
Rick

sailorman37

Member II
The admiral and I are heading to the show. I may sail our boat down from Pensacola. If any fellow Vikings are coming, post up so we can meet for lunch!
Rick

Skabeeb,

I am across the bay in Apollo Beach and hope to get over to the show tomorrow or Sat. Hadn't really considered sailing over, but that's a possibility. Did you sail down as planned?

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Skabeeb,

I am across the bay in Apollo Beach and hope to get over to the show tomorrow or Sat. Hadn't really considered sailing over, but that's a possibility. Did you sail down as planned?

With the crazy holiday we had last week with 17 people staying with us, we couldn't sail down as we hoped. We're staying at the Indigo in St Pete and will be at the show all day Friday and maybe some Saturday. PM me your number so we can connect. Love to see your boat too!
Rick