• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Port to Port TV

toddbrsd

Ex-Viking, Now Native American
After reading some recent dialogue between Sven and Bay Area sailors, I thought it was appropriate to pass this on.

One of my sailing partners is a television producer and is shopping a new 1-hour television show called "Port to Port". Basically highlighting different ports and points of interest, although his first episode is heavy on eateries as opposed to other interests of the boating community. He says he is trying to include both.

The first episode, if I remember, is centered around Sausalito.

Any way he is currently looking for a title sponsor so who knows if it will ever make it on the air. Here is a link to his website, with a brief clip from the first episode. I think you can view the whole episode if you register.

http://www.porttoport.tv/

PortToPortTV

Travel Series Television Show "Port To Port"

[h=2]About Port to Port[/h]
Port to Port is a weekly hour travel and food show set in the exhilaratingworld of recreational boating. Produced in the style of "Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations," the show takes viewers on a weekly adventure on the water, sailing from scenic marina to panoramic harbor exploring the distinctive cuisine offered in each destination.

From five star gourmet white table cloth establishments to hole-in-the-wall joints that could be featured on “Bizarre Foods,” Port to Port brings fabulous food to viewer living rooms each week, while taking them along for a sail on azure waters.

Port to Port
host, Bron Heussenstamm, an international professional surfer, charms both resident culinary experts and the weird, wild, and sometimes outrageous personalities in each locale. With his off-the-cuff humor and West Coast appeal, Bron introduces the viewer to the history, culture, and lifestyle of each port. And, like the popular syndicated show "Man VS Food," Bron’s ready to take a place at any table that presents a food challenge!

Port To Port
will appeal to committed sailors, weekend boaters, travel enthusiasts, foodies, armchair adventurers, and anyone who dreams of exploring the world by sea. This is the perfect venue to introduce boating to new demographics: the younger generation and diverse audiences.

Please visit our website: www.porttoport.tv and follow us at #porttoporttv and together we can share quality and family programing and allow others to discover the wonderful world of boating.