• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Tow Harbors on Labor Day?

Martin King

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
We are breaking our rule of avoiding the place on major holiday weekends. Anyone
else going?

Martin

toddbrsd

Ex-Viking, Now Native American
Maybe

One of my "non-equity" partners is planning a trip to Catalina that weekend. Not sure if Avalon or Two Harbors. So if you see my E-27, (can't miss the yellow topside!), its not me! :)

Dave Neptune

Member II
Yep

I'll be in Emerald Bay for the weekend. If you bumped out of the Isthmus and land in their drop by and say Hi ~mooring A-2.

Dave Neptune :cool:

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
One of my "non-equity" partners is planning a trip to Catalina that weekend. Not sure if Avalon or Two Harbors. So if you see my E-27, (can't miss the yellow topside!), its not me! :)

Hey Todd, I saw your boat coming back from the Island with "non-equity" partners. Bright yellow E-27 with a orange kayak on deck was not hard to miss. I hailed "Serenity" on channel 16 and they responded, I first asked if this was Todd?, and they replied no, but that they were indeed your "non-equity" partners. :egrin: I was heading toward the Island and they were sailing back. Stiff breeze at about 18 knots. Both E-27's flying past each other. Probably 5.5 miles off shore. Your "non-equity" partners had the sails nicely trimmed and looked like they knew what they were doing. Nice to see your boat in person for once. :clap:

Beam Winds Todd! :cheers:

Last edited:

toddbrsd

Ex-Viking, Now Native American
What no Picture?

Jeff,

He told me you hailed him on 16...They are good stewards of Sar.enna.ty. Husband and wife that always leave the boat in good/better condition than what they found it. It works out well.

The bolt that attaches the boom to the goose neck sheared when they were about a mile from ABM, so I spent yesterday removing what was left of the bolt, which had "welded" itself to the aluminum cap.

They left for the island on Friday morning so I was a bit surprised that they got a mooring at the Isthmus for the holiday weekend.

Next time take a picture for my portfolio, I'll photoshop the kayak out. :egrin:

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Jeff,

He told me you hailed him on 16...They are good stewards of Sar.enna.ty. Husband and wife that always leave the boat in good/better condition than what they found it. It works out well.

The bolt that attaches the boom to the goose neck sheared when they were about a mile from ABM, so I spent yesterday removing what was left of the bolt, which had "welded" itself to the aluminum cap.

They left for the island on Friday morning so I was a bit surprised that they got a mooring at the Isthmus for the holiday weekend.

Next time take a picture for my portfolio, I'll photoshop the kayak out. :egrin:

Sorry about no photo Todd of "Sar.enna.ty". I guess I was just too excited to see your boat and make contact with it. Sorry about hearing about your goose neck. A good reminder to inspect mine.

Last edited: