• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Refer lid strut question.

Blue Chip

Member III
Seems to me we talked about this somewhere before. I want to work on the strut that holds the below nav staion refer top up on a 32-200. The only #s I can see are 4423 and 17006. Can anyone tell me whose numbers these are. The current strut has two side mounted ends on it and the job calls for one side mount and one flush mount. I'm lost as to where to find more info on this without knowing more about this (these) struts. Whose is it, or what is a comparable one in anothr brand.

mherrcat

Contributing Partner
Wow, I thought I saw an extra letter in your title bar and flashed back to the 70's...

Dude!!!

newpbs

Member III
???

Wow, you have a strut to support your refer lid?? My 32-200 on has one of those cheezy springs that if you bump it while grabbing beer you get a head ache!

The strut that you have may have been added by a PO, I know that I have considered adding one on my boat.

Paul

Blue Chip

Member III
I'm bummed, I don't have a strut on my 32-200.....but I want one:)

Just to make you geren wth envy, here's a pic. When we replaced the "coldplate" new strut was put in on the left, but I'm guessing the installer thought the copper tube was in the way on the right, so now only one strut. Rather havadditions 003.jpgadditions 004.jpge two frankly.