• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Isthmus on July 27th, 28th & 29th?

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Anyone going to be at the Isthmus on July 27th, 28th & 29th? The "Pride Of Cucamonga" E-27 and the "White & Green E27" (boat w/ no name) Rob Salins's boat will be some where over there. If you see us, be friendly and say hi. Rob is looking forward to seeing other Ericson owners. :egrin:

Dave Neptune

Member II
Perhaps

I may be in Emerald that weekend and for sure will be this weekend:egrin:. If I get to the Isthmus I'll look you guys up.

Dave Neptune :cool:
Volador E-35MKII

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Sounds good Dave, we are not exactly sure what cove we will be in yet as well. But we will keep an eye out for you as well.

Dave Neptune

Member II
Resesved

I have my mooring reserved and will be there in the early afternoon.

Hey Pride of Cucamonga do you monitor Ch 16? I'll give a shout while crossing. I'll leave around 9am.

Dave Neptune:cool:

Sven

Seglare
It was good to sail-by chat with you as we headed up to Paradise Cove. I was actually napping down below while you and Nancy chatted, preparing to sail until morning.

Last night we pulled into Channel Islands Harbor.

-Sven

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
I have my mooring reserved and will be there in the early afternoon.

Hey Pride of Cucamonga do you monitor Ch 16? I'll give a shout while crossing. I'll leave around 9am.

Dave Neptune:cool:

Sorry I missed you Dave. Change in plans, I left early on the 26th. We had kind of a crazy start to our trip with organizing the arrivals of four boats. Two E-27's and one Cat-27 and a 47' powerboat. We tried to get moorings fairly close, but it was not to be. I switched moorings twice.

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
It was good to sail-by chat with you as we headed up to Paradise Cove. I was actually napping down below while you and Nancy chatted, preparing to sail until morning.

Last night we pulled into Channel Islands Harbor.

-Sven

Yes Sven, I had a nice little chat with Nancy when I think you were anchored in front of Barbara Streisand house at Paradise Cove. Was Nancy getting clear reception from me. The transmission was pretty weak on my end. We must have been close to 30 miles away from each other, so not bad for VHF. Enjoy Channel Islands Harbor, I did for about 2 1/2 years. Now shoot over to Santa Cruz Island and drop the hook! :egrin: