• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

SF Bay Ericson Facebook page...

ericka27

Hi - just joined the group. I am the secretary of Ericson Fleet One of SF Bay. We started out as an all-Ericson 27 Fleet in the 70's. I have been in the Fleet since 1982 and we opened the Fleet to all Ericson owners in the Bay Area about 10 years ago. We have about a dozen active members. We have monthly cruises during the season. Our first cruise will be to Corinthian YC in Tiburon in May. July to Fortman Marina, August to Aeolian YC and September to Brisbane. I can send you an E-newsletter with our activities if you are interested. Cannot believe I did not know about this site. I will spread the word.

Guy Stevens

Welcome to EYO

Glad to see that you found us.

I have been here for 9 years and didn't know there was an Ericson Fleet in the bay.

Guy
:)

corkhead

Julian Ashton
bay ericson fleet

Hi - just joined the group. I am the secretary of Ericson Fleet One of SF Bay. We started out as a dozen active members. We have monthly cruises during the season. Our first cruise will be to Corinthian YC in Tiburon in May. July to Fortman Marina, August to Aeolian YC and September to Brisbane. I can send you an E-newsletter with our activities if you are interested. Cannot believe I did not know about this site. I will spread the word.
please send me link too!