• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Teak veneer may be avaiable

Sven

Seglare
We may want to part with a 4'x8' sheet of teak veneer when we empty out the storage shed the next few days.

We'd bring it to Cabrillo. Our logistics are a bit tight but let me know if you might be interested.

-Sven

MarkA

Please Contact Admin.
Probably interested. How thick? Got pics of the grain? How much do you want for it?

EDIT: Definitely interested! No need for me to be picky--most of it will be a settee backrest, behind cushions.

Last edited:

Sven

Seglare
Probably interested. How thick? Got pics of the grain? How much do you want for it?

EDIT: Definitely interested! No need for me to be picky--most of it will be a settee backrest, behind cushions.

I think we paid $125/sheet. How does $30 sound ? That would cover lunch for Nancy and me at Baramee. We'll probably bring it down to Cabrillo on Friday or Saturday.

-Sven

MarkA

Please Contact Admin.
I think we paid $125/sheet. How does $30 sound ? That would cover lunch for Nancy and me at Baramee. We'll probably bring it down to Cabrillo on Friday or Saturday.

-Sven

Sounds perfect. And, you helped me make up my mind about dinner tonight: Thai!

Sven

Seglare
It's a deal.

Sounds perfect. And, you helped me make up my mind about dinner tonight: Thai!

You've got it.

Would you be around late Saturday or on Sunday to pick it up ? 224 Whalers Walk, Cabrillo Marina berth 31.

We're still hoping to cast off on Sunday but we have a LOT to stow even after we've installed the Cape Horn so we may be delayed to Monday.

-Sven

MarkA

Please Contact Admin.
You've got it.

Would you be around late Saturday or on Sunday to pick it up ? 224 Whalers Walk, Cabrillo Marina berth 31.

We're still hoping to cast off on Sunday but we have a LOT to stow even after we've installed the Cape Horn so we may be delayed to Monday.

-Sven

Thanks to Friday & Saturday's storm, we won't be at Two Harbors this weekend. So yes, we'll be around. Just give me a couple hours notice because I might have to drive down from Burbank.

MarkA

Please Contact Admin.
Sven,

I tried to send you a private message with my phone # and private email, but it wouldn't let me.

Sven

Seglare
Hi Mark,

Glad you didn't go to the Isthmus ? :egrin:

Veneer@grenander.com will get to me.

We're driving up to Pasadena and Arcadia tomorrow to get stuff (incl. the veneer) and return the borrowed drill press so Sunday would be good.

-Sven

MarkA

Please Contact Admin.
Hi Mark,
Glad you didn't go to the Isthmus ? :egrin:

-Sven

It was lovely out there today! And tomorrow doesn't exactly sound like a great opportunity to fine-tune the new tiller pilot, either.:mad:

But Sunday at your marina sounds perfect. I'll email you my phone number.