• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

74 35 II mast cleat location

Bill Upchurch

Member II
Cleat Locations

Greg,

You are welcome to come over to CBYC on 22nd St. at 10 am Saturday the 3rd. and measure and/or take pictures of my 1971 35 11--Golden Girl. If that doesn't work, call me on my cell at 310 600-4958 and we can set another time. Please let me know.

Bill Upchurch

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Need shift cable for E-35

Hi Bill, this is off topic to this subject, but could you help a friend of mine who also has a E-35 of your vintage with this question?

I have a friend with a early 70's E-35 with pedestal wheel steering with throttle & shift controls on the pedestal. He also has a Atomic 4. His shift control cable is frozen and needs to b replaced.

Do any other E-35 owners of that vintage know the manufacture and part number for the shift cable? It is a red cable.

The boat is in Holiday Harbor, in San Pedro, CA

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

admirals barge

Member III
Greg,

You are welcome to come over to CBYC on 22nd St. at 10 am Saturday the 3rd. and measure and/or take pictures of my 1971 35 11--Golden Girl. If that doesn't work, call me on my cell at 310 600-4958 and we can set another time. Please let me know.

Bill Upchurch

bill i would love to take you up on your offer. the rigger was here today and we got most of them, but still have some pieces left over. will call you tomorrow and get slip number

thanks

greg

Matey

Member III
Hi Bill, this is off topic to this subject, but could you help a friend of mine who also has a E-35 of your vintage with this question?

I have a friend with a early 70's E-35 with pedestal wheel steering with throttle & shift controls on the pedestal. He also has a Atomic 4. His shift control cable is frozen and needs to b replaced.

Do any other E-35 owners of that vintage know the manufacture and part number for the shift cable? It is a red cable.

The boat is in Holiday Harbor, in San Pedro, CA

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Your buddy might take a look at
http://www.moyermarine.com//forums/showthread.php?t=434

Sven

Seglare
Thank You I will pass it on.

Or he could do what I did, I drew a picture of the end of the cable (could have taken a picture and showed it in the camera display) and brought it to JP at Icon behind Worst Marine on Harbor. He said that's a such and such and that took care of that :)

-Sven

admirals barge

Member III
thanks bill

bill

thanks for the opportunity to look at your boat. all i still can say is wow !! she is beautiful, after looking at all of the pictures, i have it figured out...

thanks again bill

greg