• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

The Isthmus area for 8-12+ ?

Sven

Seglare
We'll probably head back out there.

Might try for Emerald cove this time.

Anyone else ?

-Sven

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Have Fun, I'll be in the PNW.

Have Fun, I'll be in the PNW those days.

I am planing to sail all the way around the Island in mid Sept. with stops at Cat Harbor, Little Harbor, Avalon, White's and the Isthmus. Saving my vacation days up so I can spend the better part of a week cove hopping. I still want to try and snag that mooring at Little Giger some day. :egrin:

Look at that lonely can.:D

Attachments

• Catalina Little Geiger Cove.jpg
    Catalina Little Geiger Cove.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 88

Martin King

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
Can't make that date. Just got back from 5 days spent at Cherry with many trips to dog beach. Back to working for a living.

Sven

Seglare
Hi Martin,

Can't make that date. Just got back from 5 days spent at Cherry with many trips to dog beach.

Now we know you just don't like us :egrin: How have we somehow missed each other every time all these years ?

Kidding aside ...

How was their business ? Did you read any resentment among the staff against the new HM ?

Glad you had a good time (five days in Cherry can hardly be a bad time).

-Sven

Martin King

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
Glad you had a good time (five days in Cherry can hardly be a bad time).

Cherry is always great, but this time it was with a dog that was sick for most of it unfortunately.

How was their business ? Did you read any resentment among the staff against the new HM ?

Business looked brisk and Isthmus was filling up for the Beneteau rendezvous by the time we left. The staff was
pleasant and courteous and if there was resentment, it was kept well hidden. I resent the fact that the smaller
moorings in Cherry and 4th have been eliminated down to just a few, forcing me to pay more for a larger mooring
if I want to be there. I still work for a living.