• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Mooring Reservation for Two Harbors.

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Well I made my first Mooring Reservation for Two Harbors. Apparently you can only make a reservation from Sunday through Thursday. I tried to book Thursday through Sunday but it only accepted and billed me for one day. Here's my receipt (with personal info deleted of course).

http://www.visitcatalinaisland.com/twoHarbors/mooring-reservations.php

Tell me how I can reserve for Fridays & Saturdays. That's what us Working Class Sailors really want! :esad:

Attachments

• MooringReservation.jpg
    MooringReservation.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 150

Sven

Seglare
Interesting note about moorings only being intended for use during clement weather. Is that release on the receipts we usually get and sign ? I certainly understand why they have the clause but wish they didn't :egrin:

Thanks for posting.

-Sven

toddbrsd

Ex-Viking, Now Native American
Verify with Harbor Master

Jeff,

On Saturday, the Harbor Master distinctly mentioned that if you made a reservation on a Thursday, you would get 1st priority for a mooring on the following days. You may want to call and verify. You might be OK. So technically, as you arrive on Thursday, ask to stay for two more days. You will at least have priority over anyone arriving on friday, since you can't make a reservation unitl 12:O1 am on friday.

Still not sure why you couldn't do it. I would perfer to just pay for it on-line than deal with it at the island. I was able to make reservations for Fri-Sun. Yes I made the reservation at 12:O1 a.m., Friday morning!! :)
Todd

Last edited:

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Yeah, Todd, I am aware of that. It would me a lot nicer if I could make reservations for Fridays or Saturdays. I would probably be more inclined to go to the Island more often on short weekend trips. There is a comment section in the reservation form, where I did ask them to stay longer on my assigned mooring. Thanks.