We make boating more fun!

u079721

Contributing Partner
Saw this flooded out West Marine store today in Stillwater, Minnesota. And while I'm sure it's not fun for the owner, it IS kind of ironic to see a West Marine store closed due to too much water. At the very least it ought to be a basis for a great photo caption contest!

Haven't shopped much at West Marine since we sold Rag Doll, but there was a time when I practically had my paycheck direct deposited there.

DSC03352.JPG

Bepi

E27 Roxanne
Saw this flooded out West Marine store today in Stillwater, Minnesota. And while I'm sure it's not fun for the owner, it IS kind of ironic to see a West Marine store closed due to too much water. At the very least it ought to be a basis for a great photo caption contest!

Haven't shopped much at West Marine since we sold Rag Doll, but there was a time when I practically had my paycheck direct deposited there.

View attachment 46858
Stillwater is on the St. Croix River. I had the pleasure of spending nearly a week and doing some racing and fishing. The main street of the town has a very "western" feel in its architecture and the people are, you guessed, really nice. Small beautiful town and if you want beer on a Sunday you simply drive over a bridge into Wisconsin and Viola! I hope the damage is not far reaching.