Thanks to Sean

Sven

Seglare
I was very sorry to get the message from Sean regarding the sale of ey.c. I was also sorry to hear why he had to sell and that he'd also sold his boat.

I'd like to thank him for what he put together before he hands over the reins to the new "owners" and wish him the very best. Let's hope the new "owners" can live up to the challenge of maintaining the quality of ey.c.

-Sven

Jim Payton

Inactive Member
Sean,
I ditto what Sven says in my (our) respect for what you have done here. I use the internet a lot and have found nothing that compares to the quality of this site.
Thank you, you deserve many cudos.

Mike.Gritten

Member III
Best Wishes

Sean,

I sincerely wish you all the best in the future and have no doubt you will find a position that will both challenge and reward you. Thank you for all your hard work establishing and maintaining this site.

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
You will be greatly missed.

Sean,

You will be greatly missed. Sorry to hear you have fallen on hard times. I just hope that the new owners of the Ericson Yachts web site will do as good a job maintaining the site as you have. I am a professional graphic designer and artist for the packaging and display industry. I have designed a couple of web sites as well. I want you to know that your web site is one of the best designed and most functional I have ever used.

I acquired my 1973 E-27 a little over a year ago and have used the Ericson site extensively in helping me with the restoration process of this wonderful old boat.

Many thanks and a job well done!!

Jefferson Asbury
Skipper of "The Pride of Cucamonga" San Pedro, CA.

Graphic Designer for PCA (Packaging Corporation of America)

Mindscape

Member III
Thanks

Being new to the Ericson world I this site has been a treasure. I've looked at lot of sites/boards and this one is far and away the best one I've used. Thanks for all you've done Sean, and walk away knowing a bunch of folks really appreciate all the hard work. Best of luck.