Ericson 35 Mk II Manual

Rod S.

Hello. I'm a new owner of a 77 Ericson 35 Mk II, based in Marina del Rey, CA. I wonder if anyone knows where I might be able to obtain a copy of a manual, either online or in hardcopy. Should anyone have one, I'd be very grateful for a copy and would happily pay any incidental costs. Thanks. Owning and sailing this boat is a dream come true and I look forward to being a part of the Ericson brethren!

Mike.Gritten

Member III
E35 Mk II Manual

I am going to be scanning a copy of the manual that is being snail mailed to me. Check back in a week or two. BTW, I still haven't seen that copy of the ?manual....Gareth, are you out there?

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
Yes, I am out here. Take a look at my post about Florida in M&M- that is why I have been unable to photocopy the manual, which needs electricity.
G

eric35II

Member I
35II manual

mike

if the manual for the 77 will apply to a 74 I would love to have a copy. If not where would one locate a copy of the manual ???

thanks
greg

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
I just got back into the country, but am still 1500 miles from the boat. Please continue the extreme patience, I will get it done eventually...
G

chaco

Member III
35 II Manual..come in Gareth..come in Gareth...over

gareth harris said:
I just got back into the country, but am still 1500 miles from the boat. Please continue the extreme patience, I will get it done eventually...
G

Still looking for 35 II Manual. Any HELP would be much appreciated !

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Mike.Gritten said:
I am going to be scanning a copy of the manual that is being snail mailed to me. Check back in a week or two. BTW, I still haven't seen that copy of the ?manual....Gareth, are you out there?

If you're planning on scanning it, please make sure you do it as line art - and and/or (if you're in Photoshop) save it off as individual pdfs - with assembly on the backside. The last one submitted was 50mb - they should be no more than 10mb or so... :nonono:

Bet you're glad I saw your post, eh? :rolleyes:

//sse

Brisdon

Inactive Member
I would love to have a copy of that manual also. My E35-2 (Edythe) is also from 1977. WOuld be very cool to have a copy of the manual, never even seen it. Please let me know, I would be very appreciative.

RedDog

Member II
Hello. I'm a new owner of a 77 Ericson 35 Mk II, based in Marina del Rey, CA. I wonder if anyone knows where I might be able to obtain a copy of a manual, either online or in hardcopy. Should anyone have one, I'd be very grateful for a copy and would happily pay any incidental costs. Thanks. Owning and sailing this boat is a dream come true and I look forward to being a part of the Ericson brethren!
I am interested in having such a manual as well. Ericson 35 Mk2 1972