Ericson 35 1975 v berth cushions for sale & other items

Bellisima

Jibs, spinnaker sails, lines, hardware,electric Cannon Down-rigger… whatever I could salvage off the boat. Might even have a free drink token from Brady’s Santa Cruz

Bellisima

No. Suffered from fire damage on my friends neighboring boat. Cost of repairs exceeded the value of the vessel. She was a good boat though…

Mr. Scarlett

Member III
That's bad news. Sorry to hear it. I'd love to see any pictures of the deck setup. I might be interested in the traveler if it's not original. Or even the rudder if upgraded to the popular Schumacher Cal 40 (difficult for sure but you never know).

G Kiba

Sustaining Member
Do you have any measurements on the V-berth cushions? Lengths along the top and bottom of the V and over all straight length (center line of the boat).

mrojec

Member I
I’m sorry to hear about the damage to your boat. Very sad. I don’t know how small you want to get on parting out, but I’m looking for the handle that lifts the little latch bar on the door to the v berth.

R22QuietThing

Sorry for your loss. May be interested in jibs and hardware, possibly some more structural parts such as compression post.

What is the status of the boat? I am located east of SF, maybe could come take a look with some cash if the parting out is continuing.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Sorry for your loss. May be interested in jibs and hardware, possibly some more structural parts such as compression post.

What is the status of the boat? I am located east of SF, maybe could come take a look with some cash if the parting out is continuing.
This member has not logged in since August, so the best way to reach them would be to click on their name here and then click on the option to "Start conversation". This will route your message to their email address.

Bellisima

Do you have any measurements on the V-berth cushions? Lengths along the top and bottom of the V and over all straight length (center line of the boat).
I need to pick up the cushions from the upholstery shop and I will get back to you if you are still interested.

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
I am interested the deck hardware in particular and possibly other items including the sails and cockpit teak.

Gareth
Freyja E35 #241 1972