Customize "What’s New" sections?

Marlin Prowell

E34 - Bellingham, WA
I looked for a way to choose what’s displayed in the What’s New tab, but could not find a setting. I use What’s New to see the latest forum posts, and then I check the Blogs tab to see if there are any new entries there. My preference would be to add a Latest Blogs section to the What‘s New section, and drop the Latest Resources and Latest Profile Posts sections from What’s New.

Is there a way for me to customize this?

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Ummmm....not sure. But, I have noticed that myself. I will take a look at the widgets that contain the new Blog posts and see if I can drop them onto that page. I'll try and do this this week - but it may get get pushed out to next week (as I have a board exam a week from today).

Also, just FYI, but there is a direct link on that page to the new blog posts.... But I'll take a look at the widget and get back to you.

1618859386654.png

Last edited:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
So, I looked into this and found the widget, but am having some issue on install so I need to run it down. I don't have time to do this at the moment (board exam on Monday), but will take it up mid/late next week when I do the other stuff for the EQ Exchange.

//sse