1974 E 32-2 Bow upgrade...

fixntheboat

Member II
Looking to upgrade my Bow .. Move lights to pulpit. Install windlass and anchor roller. Upgrade chain locker.
Has anyone put on a sprint and changed the pulpit? I would love some photos and ideas. Here in Co. refitting this girl and folks to talk with re redo is narrow... Thanks again All! much appreciation ! If I could only get photos from phone here?sorry

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
If I could only get photos from phone here?sorry
Being technically challenged.... :( I move the pix from my iPhone to my computer and next (after cropping or adjusting as needed) then post 'em to forums or blogs here. I used to do this with our former Canon digital camera, also. Good luck!

fixntheboat

Member II
Being technically challenged.... :( I move the pix from my iPhone to my computer and next (after cropping or adjusting as needed) then post 'em to forums or blogs here. I used to do this with our former Canon digital camera, also. Good luck!
The computer recognizes the phone is attached but the transfer will not occur. I can fix anything ... but electronics and I, not so much. Thanks Loren

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
The computer recognizes the phone is attached but the transfer will not occur.

Similar situation for me, initially. Each time I plug in the little cable from phone to computer, my phone will ask permission to share the photos. The system wants 'security' (permissions) on both ends of the transfer. There should be an answer for this, since camera/phones are 99% ubiquitous these days. I use a MacBook Pro, and there should be info on the web for your particular computer OS flavor.
Cheers,
Loren