1968 E30 on Craigslist. 3K

gabriel

Live free or die hard
I have no affiliation, just found it while browsing. Prob needs a lot of work.

AMC

I have no affiliation, just found it while browsing. Prob needs a lot of work.

This is my daughter's boat, everything works there, she has had it for several years now, and there is no rational reason for her to keep it for the next 10 years or so, she trained to sail at finger lakes, and if I were there to pick it up, I would. It is fully operational. If I can find a way to move it to Venice or Adriatic in general, I would, it does not seem plausible these days. Anyway - I think the price is more than generous.

AMC

This is my daughter's boat, everything works there, she has had it for several years now, and there is no rational reason for her to keep it for the next 10 years or so, she trained to sail at finger lakes, and if I were there to pick it up, I would. It is fully operational. If I can find a way to move it to Venice or Adriatic in general, I would, it does not seem plausible these days. Anyway - I think the price is more than generous.
What it probably needs, is a $200 hull cleaning, otherwise good to go.

gabriel

Live free or die hard
Doesn’t seem like a bad deal, I’ll send it to a friend looking for a boat. Question: what is the current state of the inboard engine?